A Survival Seed Kit includes 23 jumbo-sized sealed packets filled with thousands of Non-Hybrid Seeds that are easy-to-grow. Enjoy 16 delicious varieties such as peas, carrots, sweet corn and much more. It’s a worry-free way to be prepared to grow your own food during a crisis.
A Survival Seed Kit includes 23 jumbo-sized sealed packets filled with thousands of Heirloom Seeds that are easy-to-grow. Our Survival Seed Kits contain double the seeds other companies offer. This allows planting and harvesting for up 2 acres. The first thing you need to know when comparing Seed Kits is that all seeds are not created equal. Some last longer than others. Some germinate more easily. Packaging also determines how long seeds will last. Survival Seed Kits’ only use top quality seeds and the most durable packaging available. A Survival Seed Kit uses the following:
- Non-Hybrid Seeds. Non-Hybrid Seeds are 100% natural and are not genetically altered. All Non-Hybrid Seeds are dried to optimum moisture content for long term storage.
- High Germination Rates. All Survival Seed Kit’s contain seeds with Germination rates between 85-94%. This allows more seeds to grow, thus producing more food.
- Regenerating Seeds. A Survival Seed Kit lasts for years because your garden will produce seeds you can reuse the following year.
- Individual Packaging. Each of the 23 packets in the Survival Seeds Kit is hermetically sealed in a triple foil package which can be re-sealed.
A Seed Kit comes with 16 different varieties of premier seeds including:
- Rutgers Tomato – 14 grams
- Yolo Wonder Sweet Pepper – 14 grams
- Waltham Butternut Summer Squash – 1 oz
- Parris Island Cos Lettuce – 14 grams
- Lucullus Swiss Chard – 14 grams
- Lincoln Pea – 8 oz
- Scarlet Nantes Carrot – 1 oz
- Bloomsdale Longstanding Spinach – 1 oz
- Golden Acre Cabbage – 1 oz
- Blue Lake Bush Bean 274 – 8 oz
- Champion Radish – 1 oz
- Yellow Sweet Spanish Onion – 14 grams
- Golden Bantam Sweet Corn – 4 oz
- Detroit Dark Red Beet – 14 grams
- Marketmore 76 Cucumber – 14 grams
- Black Beauty Zucchini Summer Squash – 14 grams
If you are someone who likes to be prepared, a Survival Seed Kit is the perfect tool to give you the freedom to grow your own food so you can survive anything.